Opinions expressed by Contractor the contributors are theirs.
You are reading Entrepreneur Asia Pacific, an international Entrepreneur Media franchise.
The real estate industry is as famous as it is infamous with many fortunes won and lost over the centuries. What reminds me is the subprime mortgage crisis that not only hit the United States, but spread across the world, hurting almost every economy. Nonetheless, the sector contributes significantly to GDPs across the world and owning real estate is still in vogue.
Amid all the chaos and noise, the Adam Olsen team managed to carve out a niche for themselves. She recently acquired Commercial Professionals, a top performing commercial real estate brokerage firm with over $ 51 million in commercial listings, making it a dominant figure in the real estate market. But it’s been a roller coaster ride for Adam Olsen. Owner of Arcadi Realty and Team Adam Olsen (AOT), Adam Olsen attributes his rapid growth to the power of digital technology and considers himself a millennial real estate broker.
Founded by Olsen at 18 with a spark of interest in the real estate industry, Adam Olsen’s team has found their growth by realizing the power to buy and sell real estate virtually. Four years after its inception, 83% of AOT’s business is online, and despite the real estate people want to invest in, there is still an opportunity to have more people contact you and close a real estate deal, Olsen said.
One of the ways the Adam Olsen team is revolutionizing the buying and selling process is by offering comprehensive video tours that truly show off the beauty and potential of each home. The tours, advertised on YouTube and their other social platforms, help show buyers what they can expect to see from the property when they do additional research.
They have also implemented an electronic signature platform to manage important documents, offers, counter-offers and closings, so that everyone involved is protected.
Adam Olsen’s team
The power of digital has helped Olsen and his team build a fast growing real estate business in the United States. In 2019, the team was ranked # 15 in Texas by Real Trends for extraordinary volume and transactions, and Adam was in the top 30 of the HAR MLS YTD 2020. The Adam Olsen team specializes in residential real estate, commercial, agricultural and ranch. , as well as business brokerage operations.
How Adam Olsen’s team grew their business using the power of digital
“Success is defined by your ability to improve yourself and your community, not your wallet,” says Olsen, whose continued attention and top priority are the community.
The year 2020 has so far proved to be a difficult time for everyone. As troubling as the economy and the markets can be today, Adam Olsen’s team have made customer service their top priority. It was only by putting the needs of customers at the center that despite closures, blockages and restrictions, the team maintained business continuity.
According to Olsen, a good engagement in the digital space is one way that translates into real business, and for him, these five hacks worked in building a digital real estate business.
- A good IDX website generates traffic and helps capture and cultivate leads. Charging it with a mobile further adds to the ease, as the entrepreneur can concentrate on selling properties.
- Social media presence on Twitter and Instagram and the use of Facebook’s real estate marketing tools improve reach. It pays to be active on social media accounts.
- Making the ads shareable helps and you need to have prominent social sharing buttons. Still, make the ads more shareable by making sure they have responsive layouts and good photographs.
- 360-degree photos and videos help to accurately communicate what space looks like.
- Regular newsletters to a database are essential. It’s a great way to share content like upcoming open houses, market reports, or recent blogs posted by business owners.